How it started
RE/MAX Ikon, is a comprehensive real estate service provider founded by Michael Patterson on October 1 2020, is proud to serve Agents in Maryland and Pennsylvania with plans for expansion into the DC Metro Area. Our integrated suite of resources create an efficient one-stop shop experience that links Agents directly to our title company services, mortgages partner and property management capabilities.
How It’s Going
RE/MAX Ikon provides agents at all levels of experience the chance to reach their full potential in a supportive environment. Whether you’re just starting out, or want advanced growth opportunities while staying staff-free – limitless resources are ready and waiting for you!
Experience a culture focused on the resources that lift our businesses and each other.
Our supportive broker and global network offer extensive industry insight, as well as the powerful opportunity to make a difference in our communities. With worldwide exposure and more than 130,000 experienced agents from around the world available for guidance, you can join us on an inspiring journey of greatness!
Our Core Values
- We focus on factual communications, not emotional communications.
- We listen carefully and intently, ask questions for clarity and pay attention to nonverbal communication such as gestures, body language, facial expressions and tone of voice.
- We operate in an open, honest and non-judgemental environment. We Speak Up!
- We hold ourselves accountable to time-blocking the most important activities first, constantly growing, and finding ways to get better in our personal and professional lives.
- We write down our goals with every expectation of crushing them. We have no excuses. We are bound to the results – positive or negative.
- We know our numbers in order to understand where we are in the present and where we are heading in the future.
- We are all CEOs (Chief Energy Officers) on the team and refuse to allow any Energy Vampires to be present – We always see our cup as half full and continuously fill our mind with positivity.
- We are excited about our life and our work, and we consciously choose to live every day to the fullest – We want to be inspiring and lift up every person that crosses our path. We smile…because it’s the simplest way to incite happiness.
- We are powerful magnets of positivity that attracts people. We avoid drama. No problems, only challenges.
- In order to deliver a world class client experience, we continuously strive to find the best solution for all parties – we always look for ways to “make it better”.
- We are consistently improving who we are and how we show up in the world – we will not accept the status quo.
- We believe that we all win together or we all lose together – there’s no in between.
- We do the right thing even when no one else is watching. We help others even if it means no one will ever give us credit or applause.
- In order to have character and integrity, we need to check our ego. Pride is something that can hinder the creation of a true relationship.
- Under promise and over deliver…every single time. It is not about the money, but about doing the right thing for each client that chooses our team.
- We are excited every single day. We come into work each morning ready to make a difference in others lives.
- We always see the glass as half full, never half empty. We smile and greet each other with Enthusiasm
- We unselfishly go beyond what is expected of us and sacrifice for the benefit of others. We are a family.
- We Have Fun!
Michael is a seasoned real estate industry professional and the Broker and Owner of RE/MAX Ikon, a thriving brokerage firm serving clients in the greater Baltimore metropolitan area. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Michael has become a highly respected figure in the real estate community. Throughout his career, Michael has established a reputation for his unwavering commitment to his Agents and his exceptional ability to assist them in growing their real estate business. He has been recognized as one of the top-performing brokers in the region, earning numerous awards for his outstanding sales performance and exceptional service. In addition to his impressive track record as a real estate professional, Michael is also a highly skilled communicator and business leader. He has a deep understanding of the local market and is adept at identifying emerging trends and opportunities. Michael is a true believer in the value of hard work, dedication, and integrity, and he brings these values to everything he does. He is committed to providing his company with the highest level of service and support, and he is passionate about helping them achieve their real estate goals. When he is not busy working with clients or running his business, Michael enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and exploring new places. He is a proud member of the community and is actively involved in local charitable organizations and community events.
I have worked in office management supporting businesses and their clients for over 10 years. I am passionate about creating systems that foster growth and productivity for both the support staff and leadership. I truly enjoy the problem solving that is required for operating a successful business and in my role as Operations Manager. The relationships I’ve built through my career are why I love what I do and what makes coming to work something I look forward to every day.
Outside of work I enjoy boating and camping with my husband and our 2 boys, spending time relaxing on my front porch with a book, and making beaded jewelry.
Client Care Coordinator
Dale has been selling real estate for longer than she cares to remember. In 2022, she joined RE/MAX IKON and now specializes in Client Concierge, supporting agents throughout the transaction process. Her years of experience give her a unique insight when working with agents. When she’s not working, Dale enjoys spending time with her five children, seven grandchildren and her Old English Bulldog. She also loves travelling the world.
Property Manager, Rent Works
Linda Wrinn is an experienced and seasoned realtor who joined the Rent Works Property Management team in September 2022 as a Property Manager. She has been instrumental in aiding their growth ever since, taking her dedication to both clients and colleagues alike. In her spare time, Linda cherishes quality moments spent with family alongside husband and children.